Monday, January 21, 2013

Solutions to 10 books

Check out this awesome solution to 10 Books (words from each of the 10 books in bold): Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Fire Crackers went off. I looked up and the stars dot the sky like some one opened a jar. My little sister and our dog run fast in the grass. The dog turns around and gives me a big doggy grin. "Aawww," I say to the dog. "Go," I say as the dog turns back to my sister. I look at my mom and dad sitting on a picnic blanket with my baby sister, I grin, I cannot help it. I am staring up at the sky, we hear a big boom, red and blue dot the sky. "Pretty," I said. by Ashlyn, age 10 For more solutions, check the comments on the 10 Books post. Everyone did a marvelous job! Note: there are more solutions in the comments section below the original challenge -- congrats to you all!

2 comments:

B said...

My 10 ten old grandson's story from his 10 books:
One day Jason and Dave walked down FIFTH avenue while it was RAINING. They were OFF to their house when they heard a SHOUT of happiness. My Dad was PALE because he won the lottery!! WE were so lucky he won the lottery because our grape VINES were not doing GOOD ENOUGH this year. What a happy day!
The END.

B said...

My 10 year old grandson wrote this story using his Ten Words from Ten Books:
One day Jason and Dave walked down FIFTH Avenue while it was RAINING. They were OFF to their house when they heard a SHOUT of happiness. My Dad was PALE becasue he won the lottery! WE were so luck he won the lottery because our grape VINES were not doing GOOD ENOUGH this year. What a happy day! The END.